Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow makes everything pretty!

I love snow! This is part of the reason I could never move to a warm state. I would miss snow far too much. The downside of snow is having to walk in 4 inch snow to get to the metro so I can go work because the Federal Government decided to only give a two hour delay! But anyways I love how snow makes everything look so clean and sparkely! Even my porch had snow on it today mostly because of the insane wind whipping all the snow around.


Anyways I hope everyone in the Northeast today isnt having too many problems with the snow today! Also I hope you get a snow day unlike myself who is sitting at my desk when I could be home doing things like roasting marshmallows or sitting in my pjs sipping a cup of coffee with a movie on!


Till next time!

Meg

No comments: