Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sweet tooth

I dont care if you are on a diet or that you think chocolate is the devil because it makes your thighs looks like cottage cheese, if you havent experience Peterbrooke Chocolatier then you need to. I was in Jacksonville for our Annual CARTS Conference and my co-worker Lynda was nice enough to bring some back with me since I could not make the trip to San Marco area to go to the store. She brought me back the devilish chocolate dipped oreos. Now I like sweets but I can do without them most days. These things however are addicting and very tastey. I mean they even have chocolate dipped nutter butters!!! Who hasnt thought about how good that would be!!

Visit there website and order yourself some chocolate sooo good it should be a sin!

http://www.peterbrooke.com/

Till Next time!
Megs

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Mmm chocolate, now you've made me hungry!

SarahGermaine7 said...

That sounds so fabulous...especially after a day like today!