Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Swing batter batter

Now it is still my beloved hockey season and I am very proud of my Philadelphia Flyers for having secured a playoff spot. I intend to make my father take me to a game as I do not think I will be fortunate enough to having the flyers coming down here to DC. Regardless best of luck to my favorite team and kick some ASS!!!

Spring has sprung folks! Or at least for us in the DC area. The cherry blossoms are in full season and Baseball season has begun!! Even though the Phillies are not off to a good start I am not terribly worried about that as the season will get better. What does give me some joy in my heart was the Yankees losing their home opener to the Orioles. Sorry friends who are Yankees fans! If you are from the Philadelphia area it is just born in you to hate all sports teams from New York. No I do not think my team is better by any means, its just the way the rivarly works. However the Mets just might be taking over for the Phillies ability to choke! So everyone I hope you get out and enjoy some games! I will be at some Phillies games both back home and here in DC when they play the Nationals. I will also be at the National games sporting my Let Teddy Win tshirt!! And if you are from DC and you havent bought one of these shirts yet, then shake your head in shame because you need to!!!

Anyways! Happy Spring everyone, if you need or want to find me you can find me in DC or VA after work most days at some restaurant or bar that has outdoor seating enjoying the wonderful weather before the humidity comes. I will be the one in obnoxiously large sunglasses having a very large drink!

Website of the day is for Teddy Tshirts and the very awesome Teddy Blog:
http://blog.letteddywin.com/
http://www.cafepress.com/letteddywin

Raising a Glass to you!
Meg

1 comment:

SarahGermaine7 said...

Thanks for the link Megs...that blog really is great!

I too am stoked that it's baseball time, and we better be taking in some games together!