Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back at it

Wow It has been well over a year since I have posted. What interesting things have happened in that year you may ask. Well far too much for me to get into here, but the main reason I took a break from blogging was getting let go from my job and just taking some time to figure myself and what I want out of life.

Wow you may say that is some deep shit but when you have 6 months of job searching and not doing much with yourself it leaves copious amounts of time for self evaluation. I like to think that I am a stronger and better person because of it. I learned many lessons during the sabbatical. This whole year has taught me a lot about myself and everything in general.

And yes folks I did get a new job this past October so I have been busy working and enjoy myself at this new company that seems to want to build me up rather than tear me down!

I am still going to continue to blog about fun fascinating things and sports maybe throw a lot love and heartache in there but I am not one for pissing and moaning about something for to long!

So folks the blonde is back and I am here to ramble!

No comments: