Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cakes Cakes Cakes

With the craze of all of these reality baking shows, I have decided to share with you a website that makes me chuckle! I mean I am starting to lose track with Cake Boss and now Georgetown Cupcakes and lets not forget Ace of Cakes. But these shows honor the great things that these establishments are creating. This blog does honor some masterpieces but it really pays homage to well the more disastrous of creations, which is genius! I mean who doesn't stare at home grocery store disasters sometimes and wonder what went through that makers mind! Well this website puts all those moments together in a masterful blog! Enjoy friends!

The blog is called cake wrecks and you can find them here: cakewrecks.blogspot.com
If your day needs some brightening I suggest you check this blog out I think it will help your day to know that somewhere some moron is buying these things!

Till next Time!
Megs

No comments: