Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Watch out for those black cats and the such as it is Friday the 13th. Which i never really considered to be a bad day. 13 was always my softball number so I never really considered it unlucky. However, I do not have too much to blog about today as I am getting ready to leave to head up to go to the shore ya!!! So I would not expect a blog posting from me until the 23rd. Now if it is rainy one day you may catch me on here blogging so watch out! I am good at this thing called keeping people coming back for more. Though i like to delude myself into thinking that it is my natural charm and beauty that does that for me. I am not cocky merely confident haha i jest though. I hope everyone has a great weekend and a non-eventful week!

See you soon!
Megs

No comments: