Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sleepy Blonde

Phew it has been quite the week! I have been working hard and then coming home and crashing hard. How do I crash? I generally involves me maybe getting changed or just staying in my work clothes until I get hungry and I am forced to get up. But I am a closet gamer. And I am not what most would consider a true gamer to be. I have been playing computer games since I was little. I can have the best intentions of coming back to the apartment getting changed and heading to the gym and then I end up sitting down and starting a game and by the time I know its 8pm and there is just no point in going to the gym at that hour, so what do I do? i nourish myself get changed and then head back to play on my computer. But alas these past couple of days i have had the mental capacity of a pea and have only managed to hover in a 5 foot radius of my computer!

Well that is not exactly true I have written two small chapters of a little side project that I am working on. Something I am sure no one will read or want to read but heck I am having some fun with it. But everything has either been done from the absolute comfort of my couch or my bed. Yep I am that awesome that is how I roll. With it being so late in the evening I think I am going to take myself to bed and flip on the tv and fall asleep. I love sleep timers! Takes me back to college and Laura and i falling asleep to the nanny and golden girls. Yep judge me for my poor tv show choices, I don't care, cause those shows are hysterical!!!

I promise I will have more enlightening things to write tomorrow and friday. I will not be lame and tell you how tired and lazy I am being! I hope everyone had a good hump day!!

Till next Time!
Meg

No comments: