Monday, August 30, 2010

Sad to see Summer go!

Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I myself had a good weekend of hanging out with one of my very favorite people on friday night and having some great laughs! Nothing beats being told that my booty is my most marketable quality that my face is cute but it's all about the booty hahaha! I heart my boys cause they will put me in my place then make me laugh my pants off! Being able to go to the baseball game on Saturday with some pretty awesome company and actually seeing the Nationals win was a bonus this weekend! And of course in between those times I was trying to beat the multitude of computer games that I have on my pc. Yes I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to my computer games. Don't judge me! I have beaten the adventure levels of my Plants and Zombies and I am now working through the puzzles and mini-games. Plus what is sexier than a girl that games a bit!! Cause then I can't judge anyone else for gaming! and I don't mostly because I grew up with my best friend and his brothers playing every video game under the sun on all of the gaming platforms because they own every single on. Wow that was one heck of a ramble!

I am sad to see the summer going. I love summer time the trips being able to see friends that are putting themselves through school during the year. I guess part of me is sad as well because work will start to pick up in the fall and then not slow down until june. Summer time is when I can slow down and just relax and be with all my friends that just make me laugh and chuckle. Summer time was just the cure of the madness of spring conferences that I went through this year. Have any fun summertime memories! I have a ton and I would not trade them for anything in world. I had a blast this summer and met some awesome people that did not mind that I am a bit quirky and goofy. I have also been able to get back into my fighting shape and it is nice that the people around me have taken notice of all my hard work :) I am hoping to keep the good times rolling all year long this year since October will be my year anniversary at work and I am so excited to be there. It has been a year of healing from the whirlwind that my life has gone through in the past two years. This summer I let my hair down and just let life happen and I enjoyed it. Sure I had some ups and downs but if there is anything I pride myself in it is rolling with the punches and just learning to be happy.

I am excited to be heading home for labor day weekend and I wish I could take my friends home with me so that they could experience the fun that is a family weekend! What more could you want than built in entertainment. 90% of the time i think my family could be its own sitcom. Well mostly because of the banter that i create with my family and my Dad is hilarious! I would say everyone in my family is normal except for me cause I am a bit wacky like my mother was! but I rang in the summer with my family and I am going to take summer out with my family. Hopefully this time there will not be any trips to the hospital. Though I do make a hospital trip fun....if you haven't noticed I am a smartass! I hope everyone has awesome plans for the weekend if not come up and find me in the dub-c and I will show everyone a good time!!

Till next Time!
Meg

No comments: