Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sidenote

On a side note I want to write about something I am doing over at Stylemepretty.com This is a website full of photos and ideas for soon to be brides and planners! It is a great website and I have a blog over there as well. The blog is through their style circle portion of the website. Though I am not blogging like I am here, I might once I get going with some clients and I can talk about the planning process. But for right now I am creating some inspiration boards to help brides get a vision or help them visualize what they are thinking or feeling for their weddings! I only have two up right now so don't get so excited. I am a perfectionist so much like my art work I like to make sure I really like these boards before I post them. but feel free to pass this a long to people to help generate some business buzz for me!!

Here is my link!
http://circle.stylemepretty.com/meehanm2

Please let me know if it does not work so I can correct it!

Megs

No comments: