Thursday, August 12, 2010

Speechless

I know it is hard for me to admit but I am speechless. I have a ton of things floating around in my head but I can’t seem to make heads or tails of any of it. So for one of the very few times in my life I am quiet and do not have much to say. Anyone who knows me and reads this blog for shits and giggles knows I talk too much. Yes I can talk and I even kissed the Blarney Stone making this affliction even worse! But boy can I talk about anything and everything. I may not have an opinion on everything but I am sure I can make conversation out of it somehow. This is not to say I am not a good listener, because I can be one, my talking is just my nervous tick I guess besides picking at my fingers. Thank goodness for most of my friends just knowing to tell me when to shut up should I babble on for too long. But today I do not need help with that task. Perhaps I just need a hug and someone to say you can do it, just grab for the brass ring and you will get it!

Quote: Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that

Till Next Time!

Megs

No comments: